Sunday, July 29, 2012

My little helper

No matter what I'm doing around the house, Allie is always right by my side.  If I go out back, she either meets me out there in the cat enclosure, or cries at the back door begging to go with me so that she can help me garden too.  When I get out a large trash bag and start filling it with trash, she has to get in there to make sure I'm not throwing out anything she might need, like a used zip tie or cardboard box.

Allie being silly

As I've heard with other abyssinians, Allie has absolutely no fear of water.  In fact, she's obsessed with it.  When I wash the dishes, she plays with the water.  When I bathe my dog, she's on the edge of the tub swatting at the sprayer as best she can.  She also loves to play with the water while she's helping me with the laundry.  I'm sure she thinks she's helping me anyways.  Here is a short video I took of her one day, testing the water temp to make sure it's just right.



No comments:

Post a Comment